Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top HR interview Questions


  1. Tell about yourself

       It is the starting question of any interview. Here you have to give the best shot. As everyone knows first impression is the best impression. But here you have to consider one thing do not speak about where you have come from and what are your percentages and all and where you have studied. Give the interviewer a chance to ask you more question, make him want to know more about you rather than you speak everything in before. Sell yourself in the best way you could.

2. Why should I hire You

       This is a typical question to answer. Why interviewer ask this question is  there are many people fighting for that job so how you make yourself differentiate from others and stand out from the crowd. give decent points with relevant examples that supports your qualities.

3. How much salary you are expecting

       If you are a fresher do not give him an exact figure. It is always better to say according to company norms and terms for this job. or if he stressed more on this question you can probably say 

" I am not worrying about quantity at this stage of my life I am more concerned about quality of work. As a fresher I would like to learn but not earn "

4. Why your percentage is low

       Most of the candidates face this question as they are unable to maintain same percentages through out the career. So give him a genuine reason why you got less percentage. If you have not a good genuine reason you could probably say.

" As I reached my engineering my practical thinking grows up. The subjects I have in engineering has nothing to deal with what I will do after getting into a company. So I focused more on practical learning rather than theoretical learning." 


No comments:

Post a Comment